Warranty & Disclaimer of Treadmill Maximizer:
Congratulations on purchasing the Treadmill Maximizer, an innovation that will change your treadmill workouts forever! It will stabilize you on the treadmill which allows you to increase the incline and or speed which will burn more calories and build more muscles.
1) You agree to consult with your personal physician before using the Treadmill Maximizer.
2) By buying, using, providing, or allowing the use of Treadmill Maximizer, you understand and agree that you expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of death or other personal injury sustained while using the product, whether or not caused by negligence or other fault of Treadmill Maximizer LLC, including, but not limited to, equipment malfunction from whatever cause.
3) Treadmill Maximizer warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 180 days from date of purchase, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse. Treadmill Maximizer’s sole liability is limited to replacing the products that are returned within this 180-day period.
4) In no event shall Treadmill Maximizer’s liability exceed the value of the products sold.
5) This product must be inspected for use to ensure that it has not been damaged in shipment. If damaged, DO NOT use and immediately return the product to Treadmill Maximizer for a replacement.
6) Your order from Treadmill Maximizer shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its choice of law principles. You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with your order or its subject matter or formation, shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, and for this purpose you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause or action or claim you may have with respect to the purchase of Treadmill Maximizer must be commenced with one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Treadmill Maximizer’s failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions.
7) Any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding arising out of or related to this website and the products provided, shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of New Jersey in each case located in the County of Hunterdon, and the user hereof irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding, and waives any objection based on improper venue or forum non conveniens.